Annual Night of Hope 2019
May 3, 2019 @ 5:30PM — 9:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Our Annual Spring Gala: A Night of Hope, is a celebration of the ministry of the Clarksburg Mission.
Our Annual Spring Gala: A Night of Hope, is a celebration of the ministry of the Clarksburg Mission. Tickets are $75.00 and can be purchased by calling the Mission's office at 304.622.2451 or by visiting cburgmission.org. GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
We are also offering you the opportunity to be a SPONSOR for our Night of Hope.
- Titanium NAMING Sponsorship is $5,000 and includes dinner for 8 and $500 for auction, as well as custom print from Lotus and Naming recognition in the newspaper, program and news media highlighting your philanthropic mission.
- Platinum Sponsorship is $3,500 and includes dinner for 8 and $250 for Auction.
- Gold Sponsorship is $2,500 and includes dinner for 8.
- Silver Sponsorship is $1,500 and includes dinner for 4.
- Bronze Sponsorship is $1,000 and includes dinner for 4.
- Support Sponsorship is $500 and includes dinner for 2.
- ALL SPONSORSHIPS above include newspaper and program recognition.
In the past year, we have provided shelter for over 700 men, women and children. For most of them we represented their last shred of hope. They are young adults who "timed out" of the foster care system; men and women struggling with mental illness; widows who had lost everything; people suffering from addiction; children with their parents trying to survive; and veterans needing a fresh start. A Night of Hope provides support for this work.
Our silent auction is a bit different. Instead of bidding on items, you will be able to buy tickets and put them in the jar at the items you most want to win. There will be drawings during the live auction to determine who has won those items. It should be a lot of fun! The live auction is always filled with humor and excitement, with nice items to bid on: vacations, antiques, art, sports items and a civil war era gun.
As always you will get an update on this vital ministry as well as hearing stories from residents and staff. We look forward to this annual event as a time to be encouraged in our work and we can't do it without you. Call a friend, order your tickets, fill a table or become a sponsor! We need you, because so many people need us.
Lou Ortenzio, MD, Executive Director
Jarrod Marozzi, Event Chairperson
Maggie Fisher, Board President